Pastel Society of North Carolina’s member news is designed for members to discuss the pastel medium, post information about upcoming events, and share experiences about their journey as an artist.
All discussions and posts on member news reflects the views of individual participants and do not necessarily represent the views held by the PSNC.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. PSNC reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- Allowed content includes information regarding the medium of soft pastels and/or other news of artistic interest to our membership—particularly events and shows, classes and workshops that a current PSNC member is sponsoring or teaching.
- PSNC reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic. Although PSNC can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PSNC with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the feedback link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
- If you want to be added to our notification list for Member News and artist opportunities, sign up today for updates!