3 Day Workshop – Naples Art Association – February 17-19, 2020
2 Day Workshop – North Port Art Center – March 14-15, 2020
Give someone you love or better yet Yourself the perfect Holiday Gift of freedom and creativity! Join me in a workshop in Glorious Naples Florida and the North Port Art Center in Florida for a workshop immersion in Abstract Pastel Painting!
Here’s what you will learn:
– Principles of design
– Mounting paper and tinting
– How to set up your surface
– Choosing a palette for maximum impact
– Expressive mark making
– Exercises to warm you up and leapfrog you ahead
– How and where to find inspiration
– Color Combinations that WORK!
– How to get that ‘Glow’
– Resources for ideas
– New and unique techniques and materials
– Framing techniques for your new masterpieces
Spaces are limited so each student receives plenty of attention. The workshop is geared from beginner to advanced. A working knowledge of color and design basics are helpful. A range of pastels from hard pastels to soft are important. A supply list is provided after registration. [Acrylic painters are welcome] Handouts and additional materials will be emailed.
I truly look forward to sharing what I’ve learned on my journey and hope you’ll join me. Email if you have any questions but don’t delay. There are only a few spaces left!
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN AND MAKE SOME ART!