CDs, or photos of original artwork in all 2D and 3D media are now being accepted for the fall show at DCCC in Lexington, NC at the Mendenhall Building. Deadline is July 15.
Installation: week of August 8th
Opening reception: August 24th
Take down: week of December 12th
Requirements for submission:
- Artist must be able to hand deliver and install works.
- Only original works are accepted, no giclees or mechanical reproductions, etc.
- No nudes or imagery with overt religious or sociopolitical themes will be considered.
Calendar and installation:
- Work will be installed early August and artist must bring help if the works are large.
- The artist will install the work, with the guidance of the art curator.
- Show will open mid August and art must hang the duration of the show until December.
- As many as 10 artists may be selected, with 4-12 works, depending on size.
- Art is insured by the college.
- In the event of a sale, the college retains 25%.
- Not for sale work is acceptable. Insurance value must be stated.
- The space is responsible for collecting sales tax.
- The site will print a postcard listing the artists, hold a free reception and provide food and music.
- A work by one artist will be selected for the postcard.
- There are no fees for the artist.
To be considered, please submit by July 15:
- A cover letter with all contact information, resume and any additional materials.
- 10-20 images of available work, numbered, labeled with size, title, medium and price.
- SASE for return of materials.
Send packet to:
1013 Shaker Ct.
Winston-Salem, NC 27104