For 10 years, the Pastel 100 Competition has rewarded artists for their finest work. And this year, they are celebrating our 10th Anniversary by giving away even more great prizes!
Sponsored by The Pastel Journal, America’s leading magazine devoted to pastel artists, and sister publication of The Artist’s Magazine, this annual competition offers cash, prizes and publicity to its lucky winners.
All entries must be postmarked by September 1, 2008. Enter now and your work could win huge cash prizes, like the $5,000 Jack Richeson/Unison Pastels Best of Show Award!
Other top awards include:
- The Ruth Richeson/Unison Pastels Award, featuring a 402-piece set of Unison Pastels— worth $2,067, plus 750 worth of Richeson Co. products
- The Pastel Journal Grand Prize—$2,500
- The Art Spirit Foundation/Dianne B. Bernhard Silver and Gold Medal Awards for Excellence—$1,000 to $1,500
You can also compete to win more cash prizes in any of these 5 categories:
- Landscape & Interior—juried by Lorenzo Chavez
- Portrait & Figure—juried by Desmond O’Hagan
- Still Life & Floral—juried by Christina Debarry
- Animal & Wildlife—juried by Dustin Van Wechel
- Abstract & Non-Objective—juried by Frank Federico
All top prize winners will be featured in the April 2009 issue of The Pastel Journal. Don’t miss this opportunity to publicize your work!
To learn more about the competition, for complete information, additional entry forms, or to enter online please visit www.artistsnetwork.com/pasteljournalcompetition
For any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.